To be a member of the Cristo Rey Network, schools must provide a high quality, Catholic college preparatory education to students with economic need.
Who is eligible to attend?
- qualifies for the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Program
- reaches 14th birthday before September 1
- wants to work and is employable
- finishes all steps in the admissions process
What academic forms and documents are needed for an application?
- Application for Admission (provided with the application packet)
- Recommendation (provided with the application packet)
- Personal Recommendation (provided with the application packet)
- 7th and 8th grade report cards (9th grade report card, if applying for 10th grade)
- Standardized test scores
What vital records are needed for an application?
- copy of birth certificate
What health records are needed for an application?
- Health History Form (provided with the application packet)
- copy of health and immunization records
What is needed to determine financial eligibility?
- Cristo Rey will help you complete a Private School Aid Service Form (PSAS).
- Copy of 2015 1040/1040A income tax statement for the parent or guardian responsible for tuition. Make sure to attach all schedules.
- Copy of 2015 W2s for parent or guardian.
- Documentation for any SSI, food stamps, child support, worker’s compensation, or welfare for 2012.